37 Years Old After 3 Kids and a Much Needed Tummy Tuck - Stony Brook, NY

Dr. Epstein has been amazing! From my initial...

Dr. Epstein has been amazing! From my initial consultation to my post-op experiences, he has risen above any doctor I have seen. This is including general physicians, pediatricians, dentists, etc. He takes the time to discuss his ideas and your options. Everything was laid out explicitly before the surgery and every visit since my surgery has been excellent. He truly wants the best result for his patients. Not only is this a direct reflection on his art, but knows he is dealing with human beings with families who love them. After my surgery, he called me numerous times until he felt confident that I was where I should be in my recovery. Dr. Epstein is one of the hardest working doctors I know. He has been extremely easy to contact...calling me from his cell phone and returning emails within minutes! I really can't say enough about him. Excellent doctor...or should I say artist?
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

I also had a TT with Dr Epstein, amazing results!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Tummy Tuck community today.