Just Turned 40!!! - San Antonio, TX

I went in to see Dr. Banta based on the referral...

I went in to see Dr. Banta based on the referral of a good friend. I was about to turn 40 and needed a little pick me up. I got way more than I ever imagined. I can honestly say Dr. Banta changed my life. I look and FELT ten years younger. Dr. Banta truly understands the power of self-confidence and does a GREAT job helping her patients find their most confident selves. I know Botox and Juvederm are non-emergency cosmetic procedures and they can be expensive but, trust me, it is worth every single penny and so worth the investment. Dr. Banta is incredibly skilled. I am THRILLED with what she has done for me. I am now on my third return treatment with her and I will never stop coming to see her. Her staff is incredibly professional, kind, and caring. Her clinic is impeccable. I simply cannot say enough or recommend her any more highly.

Before and after pictures

San Antonio Dermatologist

Dr. Linda Banta is incredible. She has changed my life forever. Not only is she kind and beautiful, she is an incredibly skilled physician. I am on my third visit with her and I will never stop coming to see her or go anywhere else. I simply cannot recommend her enough.