38 Yo Mom of 3 (Including Twins!!) - Stone Mountain, GA

Just left my consult with Dr. Boutte. I am all...

Just left my consult with Dr. Boutte. I am all set, paid, and ready for my Smart Lipo procedure on Feb 28, 2014. I know that I will still have loose skin (went from 290 at twins delivery to 170 currently) and will do a mini tuck in a year or so. Right now my twins are just 2.5 yo and require too much of me to be down for the recovery a tummy tuck takes.

Before pics

24 hrs later

Well I am 24 hrs post surgery and it was a trippy exoerience (valium is no play thing!). I opted for general anesthesia so I was in and out but overall only felt pain maybe 2x during the actual procedure. Just took my first shower and that was great. I massaged as much as I could and didnt experience much drainage in the shower but my pads were soaked. I have been drinking tons of water and have been peeing like crazy every hour. Of course I am lumpy and bumpy but am not worried about it at all. I do wonder if a lipo board is needed. Perhaps someone can tell me. I walked around a bit today and will walk more tomorrow. Getting plenty of rest tho. I have quite a bit of loose skin but I knew that because a TT is what I really needed after having had twins. But thus far I am happy.
Dr. Windell Boutte

Hey there getphine. I noticed that you haven't updated in a long while. How have you been doing since your surgery? I hope all's well with you and hope to hear from you soon. Stay blessed!
What made you decide smart lipo over TT if you knew that was the best result? I'm a mom of 3 and know a TT is ideal but downtime and pain are problems for me
glad to know that you are feeling good and the procedure went well. keep us posted on your progress. looking forward to seeing post pics when you are ready ... thanks
Congrats on the significant weight loss! and good luck with smart Lipo.
Thanks so much! Tomorrow is the big day!
best wishes on today's procedure... post results when you are up to it....
Thanks!! Its actually tomorrow but I will def share my experience and results!
Congrats on the weight loss! Good job. What did the doctor say about the mini tummy tuck? I just had my own lipo on my abs and handles. I might have to get the mini tuck too, but doctor and I agree to see what more working out does. My doctor said I would be awake for one, did your doctor say the same? What areas are you getting done?
My doc def recommended a ii tuck abt a year after my smart lipo. She also said that would be under full IV sedation. Im gettg smart lipo on upper and lower abs, love handles and bra roll.