38 Yo Mom of 3 (Including Twins!!) - Stone Mountain, GA

Just left my consult with Dr. Boutte. I am all...

Just left my consult with Dr. Boutte. I am all set, paid, and ready for my Smart Lipo procedure on Feb 28, 2014. I know that I will still have loose skin (went from 290 at twins delivery to 170 currently) and will do a mini tuck in a year or so. Right now my twins are just 2.5 yo and require too much of me to be down for the recovery a tummy tuck takes.

Before pics

24 hrs later

Well I am 24 hrs post surgery and it was a trippy exoerience (valium is no play thing!). I opted for general anesthesia so I was in and out but overall only felt pain maybe 2x during the actual procedure. Just took my first shower and that was great. I massaged as much as I could and didnt experience much drainage in the shower but my pads were soaked. I have been drinking tons of water and have been peeing like crazy every hour. Of course I am lumpy and bumpy but am not worried about it at all. I do wonder if a lipo board is needed. Perhaps someone can tell me. I walked around a bit today and will walk more tomorrow. Getting plenty of rest tho. I have quite a bit of loose skin but I knew that because a TT is what I really needed after having had twins. But thus far I am happy.
Dr. Windell Boutte