My Stomach is Finally Flat, Thanks to Smart Lipo

I got smart lipo done on tues 5/4/10, and I love...

I got smart lipo done on tues 5/4/10, and I love my results already. I am 5'5 my weight fluctuates between 140-145. I eat healthy and work out no less than 4 days a week, but my belly was a problem that I could not get rid of. I have always talked about getting lipo but was always too afraid, finally I said just do it and thats what I did and I am so happy.

My experience, my bestfriend went with me I was so nervous and kept talking about it, I was annoying her in the worst way, lol. I took a pill to calm me down and the doctor ask if I had any questions and began to mark me up, by the way he is the best Dr. ever and his staff is amazing as well. Originally he said I didnt need my bra-line done but when he started marking me he said he would do it for me anyways for FREE, yaayy me. The procedure was not pain full at all. The only discomfort I felt was the initial needle and after that it was a piece of cake. We finished kinda fast, I guess the procedure took about 2hrs.

When I got home I took a nap, got up and took a walk as instructed by the doctor it helps the healing process. By the way I stalked this site out every single day looking at peoples pics and reading reviews, I was expecting the worst possible pain and it has yet to come.

Day 2 Got up early went for a walk,went back to Dr. for follow-up he said I look perfect, that was music to my ears. I could only see myself laying down the Dr. said I cant stand alone with out the padding and garment until friday(today). I told him my pain is really mild only from sitting to standing he gave me a prescription for Vicodine, just in case. Nothing eventful for the rest of the day. I went on 2 more walks.

Day 3 Pain is same as yesterday, did my walks and relaxed.

Day 4. today I was so excited to see what I looked like I wolk up early and took the garment and padding off and YAYYYY my belly is flat. Per instructions only stay out the garment for 20 min. I took a shower and took some pics of my belly and back in a fresh garment. I brought 3 of them. My Dr. told me to wear it 3wks instead of 2. I also put on some spanx over top of my garment. My stomach is really numb, and hot to touch. I do have arnica gel but forget to put it on but I will put it on when i take a shower later. Oh and I have no bruising (jinx). I guess that would be thanks to the vitamin K the my Dr. prescribed and instructed i started taking 2 wks prior.

I'm going to post some b4 and after pics today and another set in a months time. I couldnt get a good shot of my back since I was the one taking the pics.

These are my before or after pics, love my results

these are my before or after pics, love my results

Dr. Francis, Physicians Body Solutions

Hi Clara,

I had my smart lipo done at Physician Body Solution. The procedure was performed by Dr. Francis in which I just found out that he is leaving in March. However, there is a female doctor that does great work. 215-238-0220.

I hope everything works out.

Indina
Does anyone know how long the swelling lasts when you have a touch-up done?
I had my surgery in May, and am VERY pleased with the results. I've noticed it really does take the full 5-6 months for ALL of the swelling to go down. If you are thinking about it, do your research and go for it!
Yes I will thank you. I am glad you are happy with your results.
Wow, your results looks good! Happy Healing!
I also went there in June and for the most part I feel just like you. I love my stomach but my flanks could be better I am still hoping there is still some swelling there wishful thinking lol. But I do love the staff at PBS and Dr Francis they were all so wonderful. but the only difference for me is i was in a lot of pain and I have a very high pain tolerance I have had 4 kids all natural and this pain was worse. hope to see pictures soon good luck congrats!!
Hello lovefo, I am thinking about getting smart lipo at PBS with Dr. Francis. I was wondering since it have been several months since your surgery are you still please with your results and did the swelling go down from your flank area and how long did it take? How long were you in pain days or weeks? Can you show any b4 & after pictures.
Hi, yes i am pleased with my results. but no I am not 100% with my flanks they are going to need touched up, but I did get alot taking off my stomach I really do wish he would have been more agressive with my flanks.
Thank you so much for your response.
I'm Ok with the results.. It could have been better i think for $6000.00 but i'm working out so i'll see if its going to get any flatter by just working out if not than i might get another touch up, it took the swelling about 2 months to go down. the pain isnt bad just take something for it, i dont have any after picture my computer is down..i will try to get them within the next month
me too!! I am giving it one more month before I do a touch up, been working out too, it looks better but i most likley will get a touch up
sdiane, I didnt get any garments for free I paid for them myself but at the dr. office they were $65 a piece I brought 3 of them. I also brought one spanx and another type of garment from macys that is simular to the garment but the chest part is out and u can where a bra. I was scheduled for a follow-up the next day but my next appt they said I can schedule with them right then or whenever I wanted within 4 to 6 wks
2607Anon, hey when I was researching for the procedure I asked about the belly button b/c a couple peoples just looked wierd to me, before my Dr. padded me up after the procedure he made a little cut out in the padding and kinda of stretched my belly button a lil so it wouldnt look deformed. It worked. I do have lumps that seem to come and go, I brought a massager and I use that daily. I also got a massage last sunday 5/16 it was painful but sometimes beauty is pain. I am scheduled for another massage next sunday. I love my belly its flat and thats what I wanted, I think my flanks could have came out better but still no complaints. Im back in the gym so i'm sure my sides will even out. "sidebar" all my friends think the whole flanks thing is in my head. OH and Thanks everyone, I tried to put up pics for some reason I am either really slow or its the web-site... lol hope its not me.

It's not you. :) We're working out some issues with photo upload and hope to have it back up soon!

Edited: Fixed!

hi! can i pretty pleeeease have the name of your doc and phone? ive tried to find out on my own but cant! :( thank you sooo much...it would help me tons if i do my lipo with a known doctor..there are so many scams out there! thanks again

Clara
Wow! I'm happy for you. I had SL done on 04/09/10, I'm just now starting to see some type of results and its still not to my satisfaction, my stomach is smaller than it was before but still its not FLAT. I notice that you and a few other people on this site said the next day you had to go back to the Dr. for a fellow up the next day or a few days later, And I didnt fellow up with my Dr. till 2 weeks after and I dont go back again till my 3 month fellow up, it was like I had to call them and ask them about my fellow up. That was the only thing I felt was kindy of funny, I didnt like that at all. Ive talked to other cleints of my Dr. and they love him and says hes the best so maybe its just me. And the Free bra line, I dont think my Dr. would have done that, it seems like he wants every last dime of his money. Did you have to pay for the xtra garments? I ask becuase my Dr. only gave you one and if you need more, they cost about $100. I also didnt feel any pain at all and I slept the whole time. I go for my 3 month fellow up 070910 and I dont want to know my measurements till then or post any pictures.
Hi Sdiane, is your stomach looking flatter? I did lipo on upper and lower abs two weeks ago and it still looks fat...
Well since we last talked, Ive went back on August 13th and got a touch up cant say that i'm totally happy yet still waiting for all the swellen to go down, i guess...i hope its still fat and not flat becuase its still swellen.
Hello 2480anon, I had my procedure the same day as yours. My abdomen is hard and lumpy in places and the skin has not smoothed out yet. My belly button is a vertcal line. Do you have the same issues? Overall, I am happy, and my stomach is flat. I am just hoping that my stomach will end up looking better with time.
Hi, I get excited for everyone who has great results! I had smart lipo done yesterday and agree that it was not as painful as the majority of reviews have said - but I think its because I expected the worst. Anyway, I know it's only been 24 hours since I had the procedure but I don't see any difference - how soon did you see a result? Thanks and congrats! Can't wait to see your pix.
Hi 2480anon, Congrats! Im glad everything worked out for you. Who was your Dr. Im sooo nervous about the procedure. Im going to have mine done in June. Can you post some pics.