Pain and Swelling - Stockton, CA

Im 24 days post op and I'm an emotional roller...

Im 24 days post op and I'm an emotional roller coaster. I'm still swollen and bruised. I had a full tummy tuck with lipo on the flank areas.
I am standing straighter everyday but it's such a process. I do hope the finale out come lives up to my expections and goals. I do understand that it does require a life time commitment. I wish I had known about this site before the surgery, but I'm glad I found it now.

Stockton Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Silverton was very responsive to all my questions and even provide an extinsive packet for follow up care reading. His officer staff were amazing and even respond to emails on the weekends via Iphone. I only had to wait a month for the surgery and that was perfect to get my affairs in order from work to personal. The procedure was alittle more then anticipated so I paid half with care credit and cash for the rest.

You really need to post pics. It will help you. We have a tendency to look at ourselves in the mirror and still see the old self. The one we were so unhappy with and the ladies on here can tell you it is just in your head and give you the realization that you have in fact made improvements.