Tummy Tuck After Major Weight Loss - Stockton, CA

Dr. Williams is the best ps ever!! Kind, caring,...

Dr. Williams is the best ps ever!! Kind, caring, informative, and always has time for your questions no matter how silly they seem or long it may take. He pays close attention to detail. I will be seeing him again for my MEDIAL THIGH LIFT which is scheduled for 12.12.13. I can hardly wait... I love the new and improved ME
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

If you say he's 'the best plastic surgeon' then why did you give him one star ratings? That's not how it works. If you are happy with his work then you should have given him 5 stars not 1's.
Exactly what I thought.. Smh.
Now….I thought I had a great before and after photo with 110 lb weight loss….but YOU….yours is killer. Awesome. Thanks for posting :)
Aww thank you!!!!!
Wow...I'm so excited for you! I'm getting extended tummy tuck with aggressive Lipo on March 2014!! Anything or advice you could give would be helpful?
Thigh lift coming up quickly! Super excited for you and to see results!!!
thank you!!!
You look so great!! I'm glad that I came across your post.. I am also going to Dr. Williams next month for a TT with lipo of the flanks. You have put my mind at ease.
You really look great! Thank you for ur b4 and after pics! It has really in courage me to lose more weight...you hv showed me the best is yet to come..I have about 30 more pounds to go.. thank you!
Thank you for being courageous enough to share your personal photos. I am also looking at having the same thing done. It's really helpful to see the before and after pics. Well done!
I wouldn't change it for the world.. this is why I am so looking forward to my upcoming procedure.... Keep in touch

Wow you look fantastic!!  And how exciting you will now be able to have the thigh lift as well.  Can't wait to see your final results after that procedure is complete.

Thank you!!!!!
I am about to hit my 1 year po too. On Oct 18. Just saw you and wanted to tell you how great your results look. So what do they do for the thigh lift?
Wow, great results..