Would Recommend This Plastic Surgeon - Stockton, CA

At first I was excited to get my nose job but then...

At first I was excited to get my nose job but then when I had the swelling and the bruising I was not happy at all. I would have headaches but I knew all this was normal. When I had my cast on, I was very anxious to have it off. Once I had it off I fell in love with my nose. It is much smaller and it fits the shape of my face .
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely love this doctor. He is such a great man and he made me have a beautiful nose. He knows what he is doing and he makes you feel very safe the day of the procedure. I would definitely go to him for another procedure or recommend him.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Rhinoplasty community.