Hello, My name is van! And just set the date for...

Hello, My name is van! And just set the date for my tummy tuck and lipo. I'm a mother of four 23,19,16,14 and yes it's my turn ! And so nervous even thou its still less than two months! Like many of you I'm tired of this belly and want to look and feel sexy again . I run almost every morning and work out but this belly won't go away. Going to sleep for surgery is my biggest fear. Well I'm so glad I found this site well the office girl Marisa where my dr office is old me about it she was so nice and supportive easy to talk to.And the Dr Silverton is awesome liked him immediately think I asked I'm to many questions thou lol!! Well looking forward to learning a lot from everyone.

Here are my photos ugh!!!!!!!

Photos ugh!!!!

Before pics !!

CANT WAIT TO POST...... FLAT SIDE PICS !!!!!

38 Days !

Well getting closer! Time where did it go sure hope I don't chicken out ! I've been so excited about this and when I see everyone looking so awesome that's what keeps me going and the fact I've wanted this for so long. So must stay strong . Hope everyone is healing and staying healthy prayers to all !!!

Can't wait

Yes tomorrow is the big day 7am !!! Wish I could calm down thou keep thinking I'm forgetting something!! But I've checked and rechecked everything is done. Wish me luck ;)

Today

Two hours so excited and scared but happy can't wit till done and I'm home ! Thank you everyone this site had helped me thur this journey happy healing ! Xoxo

Done

I'm done !! Thank God....I'm home in bed so tired my pain is about -an 9 ...hurting just want to sleep

Healing in progress

Feeling little better

Moving very slow one step at a time I guess!!!!

Ok few more pics have pleating o. The sides and still swollen a lot but feeling better so far today . Shower felt amazing!! Hope everyone doing well ;)

One week ago

It's been a week since my surgery ! Typing in the dark can't sleep my back hurts see my ps this am will write back later,happy healing!!

Shower then on my way to ps!

Few pics this am one week today!!

Ps apt

Well dr visit went good he said my tummy looked bloated .....I've only gone to bathroom once since last week so hopefully this stuff he gave me will make me feel better. But everything else looks great he said. So time for a nap I'm so tired!

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yayyyyyyy I went feel like a little kid saying went potty poop ;). And I must say feel better hope can do it again today and my tummy is not so freakin hard it's tight and as I was going I could see my girlfriend down there (female part) now that was weird to finally see it while sitting on the potty happy happy!! But last night my back was hurting so bad was in tears maybe slept three hours I'm so tired. Hope can rest today kids gone to school house quiet except for the yapping yorkies :) happy healing hope everyone doing well ...9 days po.

Pics coming soon

Pics on the way .....Still swollen is anyone using ice on there tummy? For the swelling?

New pics

Victoria secret undies

Still swollen some !! But before surgery bought lots of cute panties for the months to come can't wait......... BRING IT ON.... Can't get ahead of myself thou just havin little fun!

Meeeee!!!!

Having little fun !! So bored

Feelin happy!!

I'm going little stir crazy missing my am runs !!! But have to sit my but still....Have a great day everyone time to catch up on scandal!!!

Two weeks!!!

Off to the two week po!!!!

Grateful Thankful

Gosh it's Monday where did the weekend go???? Hope everyone is doing ok this am!!!! Just took shower no pics today maybe later. I feel really good thou it will be three weeks on Wednesday can't believe it!!!!! So happy just have to get thur all the swelling and I will. Just happy to be healing lots to do tomorrow the Grocery Store not looking forward to that so need a pedi ! So more rest today and tomorrow busy getting ready for thanksgiving ! Happy healing everyone have a great day.Loves!

Hair and pedi !!!!

Was gonna show some pics of my scar it's looking so much better three weeks tomorrow but I'm swollen from walking around grocery store.....Hair done and pedi feel like a girl again. Now need to sit my but down!!!!!

Tired

I'm home finally!!!!!

It's 5am

Just a few early am pics!!! I've really been feeling amazing the last couple of days but I did over due yesterday with shopping because last night around 6pm I was hurting from being swollen. Today I won't be doing much but my scar is looking better it's nice and thin in the front now there is pleating on the sides still where lipo was done and my upper abs above bb is tight very happy but I have no flab below bb no pouch very happy. So I guess just gonna have to wait for all swelling to get better in the up coming weeks no big deal it will go away and I'm so excited to see what I'm gonna look like after all swelling has eased.here are a few pics for now more later!!!!!Three Weeks today:)

My tummy

Another pic

One more pic

Three weeks

Ok here are more pics!!! now keep in mind I am still swollen and healing but everyday does get better!!!!

Pic !!!!!!

More!

Meeee

Wish was flatter but guess I'll get there!!!!

Pic

Can't wait to work these abs!!!!

Happy so far

Ok by for now!!! Xoxo

Grateful

Happy Thanksgiving to all my sisters here! What a journey so far but even with all the swelling and tingling feeling that I'm now experiencing I don't even care. Just so happy to be healing and taking care of myself there is still a long road ahead but I'm so thankful that I was able to do this surgery God is good. When I walk by a mirror or take a shower I literally feel like crying I'm so happy. To all the sisters that are waiting there turn good luck and I pray for you all you won't regret a thing. And to all my Nov sisters love you girls don't eat to much today Lol!!! LOVES TO ALL!!!!!

Can't sleep

It's 5am and I'm up having my coffee! Feeling good slept better my right side finally going down a little left still swollen upper ab still sore lower swelling going down just a little was feeling down a bit yesterday because of all the swelling . Really have not had a mood like the one I had yesterday just out of the blue everything irrrated me!!! So today gonna be better have to be patient thr this journey ! Hope everyone doing well ......Love you sisters !!!!

Day25

Still swollen

Scar update!!

Ab

Meeeee!!

Nap

Took a 2 hr nap feel much better!! Amazing what some sleep will do:)

Feeling good

Scar away silicones scar sheets got some today and will be trying these. Also my ps recommend the BioCoreum cream so far I love it. Will update pics tomorrow will be 4weeks! How time flys!!

Swelling swelling go away come back like......NEVER UGH!!!!!!!

Here are a few pics 4 weeks today! Did not wake up flat swollen once again this is really gonna take some time swelling above bb gone down a lot just have sides of bb swollen and below on both sides tummy!! But gonna remain positive that all will go away in time. Happy healing sisters.xoxo

Scar

Scar update and what I'm using !!

Another

Scar away

Hope these suckers work!!!

Me

Glad undies will cover scar!

Me

Feeling little less swollen this am going shopping with the bestie.

Can't wait to workout again hopefully a few more weeks and maybe more swelling will be down by then so will just keep working my arms with my small weights.

Pretty soon !!

One month

Can't wait to run with no fat hanging down!!!!

I want this swelling to go away!!!!!!!

I'm having a bad day everything has freakin sodium in it. I'm getting so inpatient tried of looking at labels and saying can't eat this has way to much salt ugh ugh!!!! Tomorrow will be 6weeks and still have to sleep lying on my right side and then I wake up and lay on my back then sleep only couple hrs then wide awake can't lie on stomach yet still swollen . Tomorrow will go yo grocery store and buy more fruits and veggies .Wish ps could stick needle in my lower abs and suck out this swollen feeling ! I'm sry girls don't usually feel like this don't no what's wrong with me. Maybe tomorrow be better day for me prayers please !

Gym yesterday felt great!

Swelling going down some finally! 6weeks hope in another six weeks I will be flat one day at a time my scar is looking better and I feel better.Happy hoildays sisters and happy healing to all!!

Feeling good

Meee

So glad I find this

Feeling happy scar and all!!

Jeans I can get into one pair finally!!

Still have long way to go!! Something besides sweats!!

Little swelling this am

Happy Saturday sisters!!

Curves

I have curves!!!l Lipo on the sides swelling going down some but still very tender and sore! But still happy!!

Six weeks

8weeks tomorrow

Swelling easy up a bit!! FINALLY

8weeks

Baby steps

This is a journey !!

Feeling pretty good !

Happy New year

What a year for me so much had happen feeling blessed with my new tummy and making lots of new friends on this site could have not done this without all of you. It's gonna take months for this swelling to go away but let me deal you it does get better everyday and my body seems to swell more than most I've seen on this site so I will just have to deal. Where the lipo was done on my upper abs no pain at all now on the sides very sore still and have zingers in lower abs but all in all not bad. Must say I do feel better since back to exercise routine think I can try running next week we shall see the most important thing is to listen to your body. And there are good days and bad you will get thur it. I thank God for getting me this far 8 weeks can't believe it. I'm still wearing my cg plus spanax feel lost without it and still gave swelling so want to wear it for few more weeks we shall see. Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year bless you all.We are all so awesome love you sisters!

Scale

8weeks........weighing in at 125 holy moly!!!!!!

Pic scar

Swelling going down

Flat feels good

Time for a jog

So excited to lace up my new Nikes I got for Xmas! Want go to far but time for a run! Happy healing sisters! Nine weeks today!

New yoga outfit

Workout day for me

Happy healing sisters!!

Busy!

Hello everyone hope you guys are healing ! I've been so busy lately will post some pics this week all most at the three month mark feeling really good! Still swelling but not as bad.

Three month update

Really nothing new to report !! feeling good working out more. Still get swelling !

Tummy

Have some swelling still on the sides if bb and below belly bb ugh!!!!

6 months

Time files!!!
Stockton Plastic Surgeon

Awesome!! Great staff!!!!! And since my surgery they have taken very good care of me.My stars says it all love the staff !!!!!