Seeing Results - Stockton, CA

The procedure itself is pretty easy. I had my...

The procedure itself is pretty easy. I had my flanks done. The first grab of the paddles when she places them on your sides and it closes in- is sort of shocking. It took my breath away for a second. But I would not call it painful. Probably the worst part is lying in one position for an hour. Gets sort of boring and a little uncomfortable. When she put the machine on the other side- I knew what to expect and it is no big deal. The only " painful" part is right after they take the machine off- they massage the area. That did hurt and I had pins and needles and burning. lasted a few minutes. This is really a no down time procedure. I walked out of there and did a Bikram Yoga class that night. A week later the sides are a little numb and itchy. I know it takes months to see results. But I think I am seeing a little decrease in size after a week. I am not overweight at all. 5'7. 130 with a BMI of 22%. But I had these fat pockets on the side of my waist?

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How are you doing now it's been another couple of weeks? Are you starting to see any results coming through?
Stockton Dermatologic Surgeon