Not As Bad As I Thought! Cant Wait Till my Results - Stockton, CA

Im 23 i have 2 boys and im healthy, active and...

im 23 i have 2 boys and im healthy, active and work out from time to time and a healthy eater. i about 128 pounds and have a problem.. a pouch in my abdonminal area. and i feel like its a stubborn area that i cant get rid of. so my mom introduced me to cool sculpting from her doctors she get procedures done here in stockton, CA.

I went to a presentation the clinic was having to show people who were interested in zeltiq and or wanting to see how it works. i got it done today April 11, 2012. and i can say the experience for me was rather quick and painless. i went in thinking the worst, but glad it went the way it did. the nurse there was incredibly helpful and answered all of my questions. she was explaing to me me that she got it done and how was her experience and from what i could tell is that she got amazing results shes in her 40's.

Overall the procedure went quick. the first 10 minutes can feel uncomfortable but after it get compelety numb you dont feel a thing. even after the last five minutes i didnt feel the massage the machine gives.. i do admit that after getting it off, it feel rather uncomfortable and i was cramping right away when she was massaging the frozen fat down and i felt a bit nausea. but after like 5 minutes i was good to go. i took some advils right after. im fine right now. dont feel a thing. my stomach just feels heavy and tender. really delicate. i hope i get results. i was a fair candidate.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us updated as your results progress.

CSL SPA

im def. gald i got it. i also purchased 2 months of Crossfit to improve my results. after u get it done, i would eat healthy and excersise. dont go out eating 2,000 calories a day or else u wont see results. cant wait till my results i will post pictures as soon as i see improvement.