So Very Pleased with Results - Stockton, CA

When I first spoke with Dr. Mabourakh before my...

When I first spoke with Dr. Mabourakh before my breast cancer surgery, I was very nervous. He was so helpful and explained everything I was to experience. He answered all my questions and concerns regarding my upcoming breast reconstruction. I underwent a single breast mastectomy with another surgeon and Dr. Mabourakh was there afterwards to do his part. Every time I went back to his office for my checkups or saline injections or preparation for the next surgery, Dr. Mabourakh was there explaining everything on what to expect. His office staff are always very professional and friendly. Dr. Mabourakh always has been very pleasant and reassuring when I talked to him. Dr. Mabourakh not only reconstructed a new breast but nipple reconstruction as well. I finally finished my last surgery May 2013 and I am VERY happy with the completed finished work. I would highly recommend Dr. Mabourakh!! I have the utmost confidence and satisfaction with Dr Mabourakh's professionalism and knowledge in what he does.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

As i previously stated in my above comments I have the utmost confidence and satisfaction with Dr Mabourakh's professionalism and knowledge in what he does.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Reconstruction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Reconstruction community today.