Mixed Feelings - Stockton, CA

I had breast augmentation October of 2010. Surgery...

I had breast augmentation October of 2010. Surgery went good, healing went fine. But now, almost a year later my implant in my right breast has moved up, causing my breast to look uneven. I went to the doctor and he said "it happens and I need to get surgery to fix it"... along with telling me I would have to re pay for it to get fixed. I still like my breasts better now, because before I wasn't even an A cup.. Now I am a C cup. But considering I paid so much for them, and considering he should want it to look good I think he should be fixing it!

Im surprised you are having this issue. He is a great surgeon and he has 5 stars with me. Did he say exactly what might be the cause? Im getting breast aug next year with him, I wouldn't go anywhere else. He is fantastic.
Sounds like you are describing capsular contracture. I'm sorry you are going through this but it is a known complication with breast implants and not your plastic surgeon's fault. It doesnt seem fair to attach this low review to your plastic surgeon.

Sorry you're going through this. Do you have photos to post so we can visualize what your'e describing?

Stockton Plastic Surgeon