My Belly Gone Away! Smartlipo Results After 4 Months - Stockholm, Sweden

No training, diet and exercise removed my...

No training, diet and exercise removed my unproportional bigger stomach or lovehandles. I'm also a hardcore gymrat and work out without excuse 4 times every week since 5 years back, with good control over my diet. I have decent amount of muscle, and at 32 i'm more fit than any of my friends, partly due to some steroid cycles.

I eat paxil, people say you grow stubborn bellyfat on it. I think it's true since my mother and sister both eat it and also have the same unproportional problems. I really felt bad about this since i normally was a skinny guy, and i was a skinny guy (turned muscular) with lots of bellyfat, despite all my workout.

The liposuction was no big deal, but the month after was terrible with a swollen stomach and inability to walk.
But hanging in there- now 4months after suction, i'm VERY happy with the results. I did a 3 month cutting phase and got from 18 to 10% bodyfat and my abs are now showing. I can wear all old tight t-shirts and i got the V shaped body i dreamt of.

There are some things that don't look overly pretty on the stomach though - such as the scars (hope they disappear with time) and also the skin kinda crumples in a line in two places. I think i will have to do something about the skin crumpling sooner or later.

I wished i had known how invalid i would be for the coming month after the suction. I'm happy i have a sitting desk job, and that it was winter so i could immerse myself in work - i couldn't have worked in any physical job. So be sure you got something todo lest you get depressed by sitting home and doing nothing for a month but just feeling swollen and pained.

My life is better now, my confidence and selfesteem is better, and i just know i look good and it's wonderful to get appreciative looks from women (im still single though!)

BUT! I Recommend a respected doctor that has lots of experience because I have heard of many patients that have failed miserably due to a sloppy doctor.

NOTE: I will attach images as soon as i i've been back to the clinic to take after-pictures.

I was generally very happy and they complied with all my wishes and it was fast and responsive.