It Takes Some Time to See the Improvements, but It Definitely Works - Stockbridge, GA

I was prescribed Retin-A cream to use (along with...

I was prescribed Retin-A cream to use (along with an acne medication) by my dermatologist to minimize my pores and "smooth out" my acne scars. The first 30 days I expereinced the same break-out I do every month around the time of my period, but the second month, boy could I tell the difference!

The cons - takes a long time to see the difference so you have to have patience. Also, it is recommended that you wait at least 20 minutes after washing your face before applying the cream (I have to remind myself to go back and apply the cream instead of doing it all at one time).

The pros - pores are smaller and my skins definitely loooks brighter. I don't know if I look younger than I did before, but my skin looks even and smooth... I will continue to use this product for the long haul.

I went to Kaiser and I dont even remember the doctor's name; I was doubtful of the results the 1st month, but it definitely works.