Anyone Had BBL with Only 500cc ' S with Good Results?

I have recently had my 1st BBL consultation and...

I have recently had my 1st BBL consultation and was told by my local surgeon that he is only willing to do 500cc max. I'm really not sure if that's even worth the pain or money.. Can anyone help me? I am 5'5" and 145 lbs. The surgeon here could possibly do more but isn't willing to so I may need to consider somewhere else but I really wanted to be close to home. Anyone had 500cc that could share with me or anyone had a similar experience but went with another Doc?

thanks for all your help..I'm going to seek a few more drs
Yah I wouldn't even give him a second look keep it moving honey..If you want more go with a dr who can give you the results your looking for.
Thank you, that's my 1st mind but I really hate the thought of having to travel so far..thanks for the reply
My first local consult told me 500. I kept it moving. I wanted more drastic results. 500 for me was a waste of my time. Butt pads look like 500 ccs
Lol, thank you. If you don't mind me asking how many cc' s did you end up getting? and are you happy with your results?
He said he did 3000ccs. Idk what to believe. If I had to guess about 1200 each cheek and about 200 in hips. I dnt really get in to the ccs bcuz I think they wl tell u anything. What I wl say is my undies went from a small to an xl and I can't pull anything but sweats up past my hips.
Love my results, better than I could have imagined. They get better everyday. Final results takes Abt 3 months.