3rd Time Lucky...... :/ GB ......... Rhinoplasty revision

Taxi collecting me tomorrow at 7.15 to get my...

Taxi collecting me tomorrow at 7.15 to get my second revision surgery, surgery is booked for 12.30!
its 9.30pm the night before and just had a massive chinese meal!!! (Not allowed any food after 12 midnight) !!! :(
Looking to get my tip narrowed slightly and lifted as is hasn't been done in previous 2 rhinoplastys ....
not really nervous as ive been here before..twice..
I will post just before I go to theatre then after I come back as im sure I will be bored in hospital all night!! :)

thats me just back from theatre..

So surgery time was changed till 4pm I was so hungry but luckily they gave me 2 10mg of Manalapan about 2 o'clock so I dozed unroll time to go for op!!
Looks like he done it closed this time as I can't see and stitches!!!
So I'm super pleased!! As stitches are not my favourite part of this, getting them out is a bit nippy!! :)

Tamazapam was the pre med... silly predict a text

after being fed

Nose bleeding a wee bit after getting fed!
Or its maybe after I had a wee as the pressure of pushing seems to make it leek of blood.... weird!!!

Tired......

Well it's 2.56am nurse done my blood pressure etc.. at 10pm and 2am and I assume she will do them at 6am,ish.
Finding it hard to sleep as when I fall over I grunt because of packing in my nose and it wakes me up!! Lol
Wish it was half 8 as that's when there to come out, supposedly they need to wait till there's a surgeon in the building in case I get a bad bleed and they need repackaged... she says that's extremely rare though.
I suppose I better try get a wee bit more shut eye I will post tomo at some point.
Oh thought I would add this in... so much for being done at 12.30 I had to wait till 4 for op as surgeon's don't like to do noses early in the day.. ?? Hygiene reasons apparently :/
Anyway night night !! :))

packs removed!!!

Nurse got me to suck on ice for ten min before she pulled the packs out.... not the nicest experience I've ever had!!
Surgeon came to see me too and says I've to make appointment in Glasgow clinic to get cast off and to see him on Fri, so it's a lot quicker than my last open surgery which was a week the cast stayed on for! X

cast off on day 3 !!

So cast came off today (fri), Was really nervous about it as I only got op on tue!
Went for shower and got the cast as wet as possible and peeled tape off from the sides... once out shower used loads of bio oil on a cotton bud to put up underneath the cast to loosen it from nose as im scared its going to hurt when nurse pulls it off!!
Anyway the nurse was a pro she didnt hurt me a bit!! Saying that it was half unstuck by the time I got to clinic :)))
Loads of whiteheads in the crease at sides of nose yuckkkkk!! But really pleased with the shape!! Lots of swelling though so it will take a while to see final result but it looks good!! Hes lifted tip and narrowed it too :))
Mr Otiviani .....Transform

Thanks so much for starting your story and for your updates! I'm glad you're on the other side of your surgery and now just have to heal. Please keep us updated. I hope you got the improvements you deserve!
Thanks Angie, hope it's a good job this time! X
Thanks Angie, thats the worst bits over now just to chill out and heal!! X