Need Some Help Researching!

Hello Ladies! This is my first time ever doing...

Hello Ladies! This is my first time ever doing anything like this. hoping you guys can help me out a little bit. I'm really wanting to get a bbl and breast augmentation. Really considering out of country. Any thoughts or opinions? Im a single 23 yr old mom of 2 and rly want to do this for myself!!!!

Im getting a boob job here soon maybe around summer time in Al maybe with Dr hennden. Heard anything about him? Im def going to do my research for bbl I want that worse than a BA. Your going in March?
Dr campos amd cardenas in mexico are supposed to be good. As u have dr yily in domincan republic
How do I get in contact with Yily? I can't seem to find an email... Ive heard great things.
Here is Dr Yily's email...I am also wanting to go see her..I have several other quotes from Nc to Miami to Georgia, however those quotes are all 7800-9000..I am waiting on Dr yily to give me a quote, I have heard she takes forever to respond to emails but her work looks awesome...Let me know how it goes.. Yily Loramny De Los Santos Rosario
drayilyplastica@gmail.com
Yeah, every where ive tried is that same price range also. I'm just curious if the plane ticket, passport, hotel, etc for two ppl (cause I don't want to travel alone) is going to cost as much to just do it here...
I thought about all that, but unfortunately I have to go alone..My husband is gonna stay and take care of our 12 year old daughter. I checked roundtrip flights to dr and it was 530...I heard Dr Yily quotes between 3000-4500 , so I may save a couple grand if that is the case...If you go in October maybe I will see you there...
Im going with yili