Smart Lipo MPX Not Completely Satisfied - Sterling, VA

After years of research I finally decided to get...

After years of research I finally decided to get Smart Lipo to sculpt my body. After having a bad consultation experience with a doctor in Alexandria , Va I decided to do another consultation in Sterling. The areas I got Smart Lipo performed on where my upper arms, full abdomen, flanks, and bra area. My flanks have decreased but I don't see a lot of difference in my stomach area and I still have a lot of fat in my bra area. The doctor asked me at consultation about my occupation, I assume so he would know how much to charge. He have me the "A" cost for Smart Lipo, I was very curious to know the differences. After surgery the doctor only took 500 cc total from my bra area, flanks, and arms. Keep in mind I'm 205lbs and 5"7. I didn't know it would be such a small amount and I'm very disappointed! Well I'm almost one month in and still wearing my garment and stomach is no where near flat!
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

The staff at Dr. Bermans office was very friendly and professional. Although my surgery was a decent price I felt like the doctor rushed my surgery, and he only took out 500cc's total for 3 areas. He was very professional and friendly. But I feel as though he left a lot of fat so I would return for a second procedure. In addition to having the smart Lipo performed I was told after surgery they didn't supply garments and I would have to buy my own. I would think after spending 6k on a procedure a 50.00 garment wouldn't be to much of an expense for a surgeon. I'm sure after my 6 months I will have to get more Smart Lipo done to get the results I want. But i think this time I'll go to a different surgeon.

I'm 10 weeks out & lumpy and swollen still. Also still wearing my garment. I hate this! I'd never do it again if I had the chance. Good luck honey!