Smart Lipo MPX Not Completely Satisfied - Sterling, VA

After years of research I finally decided to get...

After years of research I finally decided to get Smart Lipo to sculpt my body. After having a bad consultation experience with a doctor in Alexandria , Va I decided to do another consultation in Sterling. The areas I got Smart Lipo performed on where my upper arms, full abdomen, flanks, and bra area. My flanks have decreased but I don't see a lot of difference in my stomach area and I still have a lot of fat in my bra area. The doctor asked me at consultation about my occupation, I assume so he would know how much to charge. He have me the "A" cost for Smart Lipo, I was very curious to know the differences. After surgery the doctor only took 500 cc total from my bra area, flanks, and arms. Keep in mind I'm 205lbs and 5"7. I didn't know it would be such a small amount and I'm very disappointed! Well I'm almost one month in and still wearing my garment and stomach is no where near flat!

I'm 10 weeks out & lumpy and swollen still. Also still wearing my garment. I hate this! I'd never do it again if I had the chance. Good luck honey!
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

The staff at Dr. Bermans office was very friendly and professional. Although my surgery was a decent price I felt like the doctor rushed my surgery, and he only took out 500cc's total for 3 areas. He was very professional and friendly. But I feel as though he left a lot of fat so I would return for a second procedure. In addition to having the smart Lipo performed I was told after surgery they didn't supply garments and I would have to buy my own. I would think after spending 6k on a procedure a 50.00 garment wouldn't be to much of an expense for a surgeon. I'm sure after my 6 months I will have to get more Smart Lipo done to get the results I want. But i think this time I'll go to a different surgeon.