Male Chest and Flanks Smartlipo

Male, 23, did smart lipo today (9 July) on chest...

Male, 23, did smart lipo today (9 July) on chest and flanks. Pain is not that bad. Draining a good amount so changing gauze every 30 minutes. The procedure did not hurt at all, more of a mental anguish knowing that the instrument is ripping through you fiberous tissue. I can walk around with no problem after surgery.

Extremely efficient and board certified professional. Nursing staff is curteous and help you along the way.

Actually to really make a final judgement you have to wait about 7 months after lipo. It takes awhile for the skin to reattach to the muscle and shrink to the new shrunken size. Each month just a little bit more progress.

Glad you're doing okay. Can't wait to see pics of the final result!

I am about 18 days post-op and am feeling fine pain-wise. I will take the garment off in about 5-8 days. I feel tender and a small amount of pain in the treated areas but nothing that isn't tolerable. I am more than pleased with the results of the flank but a little worried about the chest. The doctor said that it takes longer for male breasts to heal so I will have to wait about a month or so before I can make a final judgement. Will post pictures soon.

Thanks for sharing your experience with SmartLipo. How are you feeling now?