Pleasantly Pleased with Cellulaze - Sterling, VA

Procedure was bit more painful than expected but...

Procedure was bit more painful than expected but the results are fabulous. I had more bruising and pain after the procedure than I think most people do, but was back to normal activity including running in about 2 weeks. I started with significant cellulite and the results 6 months out is much better than I expected.
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Berman is exceptionally friendly and has a great bedside manner. His staff is very attentive as well. I had multiple procedures done to include breast augmentation, thigh lift, and cellulaze. All of the procedures went very smoothly and I am very pleased with the results. I am currently 6 months out from the cellulaze and I am astonished with the results. I was so pleased with the service and results that I have decided to add small improvements to my face as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Berman and his staff to anyone.

thank you so much for your kind words. i am glad you were pleased. it usually takes about 90 minutes to do one bilateral area and about 2.5 hours to 2 bilateral areas.

So glad you are happy with your results!!! How long did the procedure take?