love my new tummy

I always had a bit of stubborn excess fat in my...

I always had a bit of stubborn excess fat in my mid section. No matter how much I worked out, I could never get toned enough to where I was happy with my appearance. I had SmartLipo done by Dr. Berkowitz at Accents Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa. Dr. Berkowitz and his staff were truly amazing. They made me feel very comfortable with my decision and answered all my questions thoroughly.

I loved that the procedure was done under local anesthesia and had only experienced mild discomfort that virtually only lasted for a few minutes. Right after the procedure, I glanced in the mirror and immediately noticed a huge difference in my midsection.

Only 18 days out and I'm loving my new body. I can honestly say, I'm more confident than I have ever been with the way I look. SmartLipo was the best decision I ever made.

Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Berkowitz and staff are truly amazing. They are very knowledgeable and answered all my questions thoroughly. They made me feel very comfortable before, during and after my procedure. The experience was above and beyond what I would have ever expected.

Any pics??