Twotatoosofregret - Sterling Heights, MI

So far I've had two picosure treatments on two...

So far I've had two picosure treatments on two tattoos.One tattoo is yellow,blue,purple,pink and black.The second on is blue,yellow,pink and black.Both tattoos have noticeable fading and parts of outlines are gone.The pain for me is like rubber bands hitting my skin.Not a great feeling.The good news is that it only takes less then two minutes for both of my tattoos.Ive had no blistering or scarring.The pain afterwards is very minimal.By the next day I cannot feel anything. Im optimistic that both tattoos will be completely removed.The staff is very attentive.

Progress pictures

After 3rd treatment

After 3rd treatment

Jen

Awesome!!

Hi there. Didi you see any fading in the yellow parts? Have you had any other treatments since the 3rd?
How long are you waiting between treatments?
Six weeks
Hey how many treatments do you get for what you've paid?
Are you going to the Skin and Vein center? I also see Jen there. I had one treatment and already have a lot of fading. My next treatment is September 5th. My tattoo is light blue, green, yellow, purple, pink, red, and black. How are your pink and yellow fading? Those are the colors that didn't seem to fade at all yet on mine.
Yes the one in sterling heights. The pink and yellow are still noticeable.There are areas of the yellow that are faded more than others.The pink is a few shades lighter.I have my 3rd treatment the first week of September.I will post more results:-) I've heard the 3rd treatment for some is the most drastic in terms of removal.
My second treatment is the first week of September. Can't wait to see your results!

This is wonderful news!!  So happy to hear this is working well for you.  Keep us up to date and do post some pictures as you go through this process.