Stay Clear of the RESTYLIFT

I am in my md forties and have just begu n to show...

I am in my md forties and have just begu n to show signs of aging.  I had slight droppy eye lids and 1 frown line between my brows. thses really bother me but I really didn't want to have surgery yet. I thought about thermage and thread lift, but both options seem like a wate of money to me.  I did have botox twice for my frown ,line  and both times it didnot work.  I was told that was impossiblt that the doctor must have water it down, whatever.  through much reserach I thought I found the answer, it was on the news, Restlift.  I went to a so called prominent Doctor in N.Y. He assured me it would work and was not painful.  I told him I was also considering liposuction on my belly and love handles he said he could inject me ther too and it would melt the fat away. They  would be a series of shots.  My face stay lumpy and after the swelling settled not much difference.  My belly was HORRIBLE PAIN for over 3 weeks. That was just after one treatment. It didn't melt any fat just swelled me up for awhile. Some parts of my  new lumpy face lasted for more than others. it cast over 5,000.00. What a painful rip-off!!! My fr own line is still here and so is my belly fat, I've yet to find a credible doctor and product!