Body Lift After Massive Weight Loss Gone Horrible

I had a body lift after massive weight loss. It...

I had a body lift after massive weight loss. It included a belt lipectomy and fleur-de-lis abdominoplasty, breast implants, arm lift, medial thigh and was supposed to include the butt. Hee never did the butt. He did remove the excess skin, however, the work itself was mostly bad. The abdominoplasty was the best on me; the boob job was a monstrosity and the butt and thighs were not completed. I made a complaint to the medical board it was so substandard.
I am so sorry your experience was soo bad! A body lift when done correctly and IN THE RIGHT HANDS is an **amazing** thing. Glad you made a complaint. hope you consider a revision maybe with a doctor that specializes in post massive weight loss.....
Thank you for your compassion. The experience with Dr. Bisseck has been both physically and emotionally harrowing. How do I find someone qualified to revise that I can trust won't harm me?
Well, the way i went about it is that i **only** looked at doctors that 1) Listed Body Lifts as one of their procedures 2) had pictures of said body lifts that i liked. This is a "hallmark" procedure of surgeons that specialize in Post Massive Weight Loss (MWL) patients. You may have to travel to find someone who does these procedures. I live in Atlanta i did not find anyone i was fully satisfied with here. My surgeon is in San Antonio! Best of luck :-).

The aftermath

I tried to get my medical records from Dr. Bisseck. The notes he gave me were incredibly incomplete and contained outright lies. His notes didn't contain basic things like records of my complaints, prescription information and the section around my boob job is absent entirely. I was the first patient he ever used Strattice on. Shouldn't there be notes?
doc like that should be banned for a year and if they dont fix it take there lic. same with the hospitals they need to check behind there doc and if they do crappy job,s fire them they only made them look bad and drive others away
Yes, but how do I find an attorney?
You need to look in the phone book for a medical malpractice attorney and consult with them to see what your chances are. Most of them only get paid if you win the case so they won't take on the case unless they think they can win.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

At first it was a very good dynamic with Dr. Bisseck, but his wife and primary nurse has no boundaries. She was wildly inappropriate and then Dr. Bisseck ended up being a no‚Äčn-communicative bigot. I would not recommend. They seem nice and ethical, but it is only a cover.