Body Lift After Massive Weight Loss Gone Horrible

I had a body lift after massive weight loss. It...

I had a body lift after massive weight loss. It included a belt lipectomy and fleur-de-lis abdominoplasty, breast implants, arm lift, medial thigh and was supposed to include the butt. Hee never did the butt. He did remove the excess skin, however, the work itself was mostly bad. The abdominoplasty was the best on me; the boob job was a monstrosity and the butt and thighs were not completed. I made a complaint to the medical board it was so substandard.

The aftermath

I tried to get my medical records from Dr. Bisseck. The notes he gave me were incredibly incomplete and contained outright lies. His notes didn't contain basic things like records of my complaints, prescription information and the section around my boob job is absent entirely. I was the first patient he ever used Strattice on. Shouldn't there be notes?
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

At first it was a very good dynamic with Dr. Bisseck, but his wife and primary nurse has no boundaries. She was wildly inappropriate and then Dr. Bisseck ended up being a no‚Äčn-communicative bigot. I would not recommend. They seem nice and ethical, but it is only a cover.