Best Surgeon, Great Staff, Amazing Breast Augmentation Results! - Staten Island, NY

I visited 3 doctors before choosing Dr. Cutolo, so...

I visited 3 doctors before choosing Dr. Cutolo, so you know I put much research into the procedure. First of all his demeanor is flawless. He is a friendly, personable, surgeon who speaks in a down to earth manner. He went over all the aspects of the surgery in detail, he was honest about what he thought I did and did not need and what to expect. He asked me a lot of questions …rare these days! He didn't rush me and was genuinely interested in my concerns and achieving the results I was looking for. Second he is a gifted surgeon. I am so happy with the results. His staff is an awesome team of professionals. His office is beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean, which helps calm the jitters. I highly recommend him!
New York Plastic Surgeon

I'm glad you are so happy, thanks for sharing your story!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.
How about more people with Tummy Tuck so we can see his work. Thanks