Liposuction of the Upper Arm, Back, Shoulders, Butt, Thighs and Hips - Staten Island, NY

I had everything from my knees up done but I had...

I had everything from my knees up done but I had these parts done by my current doctor, whom I love. I did the butt, thighs and hips on Dec 27th and my arms, back and shoulder area about a week ago. I see a huge difference but clearly I am still very swollen. The lower part of my body was easy with no pain, but my arms and back are itchy at the sites. He gave me an anithistimine and I hope it starts working. I definitely see improvement and I have good skin so I am pretty happy. I had my stomach, flanks and back done at another doctor, and the skin on my lower stomach is a bit saggy....so I am going to think about a tummy tuck. There is about 3 inches of skin and I could have a super skinny tummy and well, it just seems worth the extra money.

My clothes from 3 years ago, that are 3 sizes smaller than today all fit and some are even a little big in the stomach area. I am super happy with my decisions. I am motivated and ready to do the extra work to make sure I continue staying healthy and never gain back any of this weight!

Its been about a month since my last post and I am...

Its been about a month since my last post and I am still seeing improvement. Last surgery was lipo to my arms, shoulders and upper back. I definitely see an improvement in the size of my arms but I have stretch marks and they clearly will not improve. I am using Bio Oil to help them but overall I am much happier. Again, I was not huge, but I felt they were chunky. From the outside, they look pretty good, but looking on the inside I am not happy. I do not blame this on my surgeon, these were there prior to my surgery and I needed to be realistic.

My brother just had a tummy tuck (yes he is manly) but he had a pertruding stomach muscle and it was bad looking. Even 11 days later it looks really great. So, again, I am definitely going to do the tuck and lose that skin. I also realized that the few inches of skin I have is thicker on one side than on the other...gross. thank goodness my boyfriend could care less.

About to get a Tummy Tuck and Lipo of the Flanks on Aug 29th...scared but excited!

So, after having all that lipo, I need a tummy tuck and to have my flanks done. I really feel like this is going to make me feel great physically. I am super excited but scared this time. I will post before pics as I have been taking them since last summer (progression).

Tummy Tuck on Aug 29th...So Happy I did this! Healing Great!

I was so super scared! I've had lipo on like, all parts of my body in the past year but this was different. My brother had a tummy tuck (yes, I know) and I saw what a baby he was and the pain he had so I was frightened...but and I swear I am not bragging...but my healing process has been amazing.

By day 2 I was certainly not "happy" with the groggy feeling, and yes I did have a full tummy tuck, and the drains were a pain, but the LEFT drain came out 4 days later, and then the RIGHT came out 3 days after that. The hardest part was the NOT SHOWERING FOR 9 days!!! So gross! I did have the muscle repaired and I expected a lot more pain but it has been really very mild, if at all.

I don't know if my experience is normal but I will post some before and the 2 week mark pictures in a few days.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found him on the internet, and more specifically on here and you tube videos.