Eyelid Surgery - Staten Island, NY

Went to Dr. Jeffrey Schiller in Staten Island. My...

Went to Dr. Jeffrey Schiller in Staten Island. My upper eyelids were drooping to my eyelids. I no long had an eyelid. They recommended doing the lower lids as well. I am a 56 year old female patient. It is day 2. I followed their directions. Took Arnaca 5 days before to help with swelling and bruising.

The procedure went extremely well. Of course, it is too early to tell the results. However, I can definitely see an eyelid that I haven't seen in years. I actually went out to dinner the following evening with sunglasses on. There was absolutely no pain after the surgery. I just feel a little tight pulling. Can't wait to see my final results.

Eva, who works in the office, was a pleasure to deal with. I give Dr. Schiller and his staff my highest recommendation!

Hi, are you happy with the results of your surgery?
HI Barbara, be sure to tell us how you are doing after a few weeks, I had a consult with Dr. Schiller and I liked him quite a bit, it would be nice to hear from one of his patients.
It is day three. There was absolutely no pain from this surgery. I had upper and lowers done. Minimal swelling. Went out to dinner the following night with sunglasses on. Good luck.
Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon