3months and Three Weeks Post Up and I'm Not Happy!!! Staten Island, NY

This doctor did not give me what I want my lipo...

This doctor did not give me what I want my lipo scars dont line up and I dont have much of a difference in my butt from the brazilian butt lift procedure. I wanted more of a kim k look and I have no projection hardly he waisted my time and money and all I have to show for it is some ugly scars I have to bleach to lighten! Also the lipo I recieved for my love handles is uneven as well. He initially had injected me with 500cc for each butt cheek but I wanted more but he told me its not good to put alot on the firsr time so after he peeformed my procedure about 7 weeks later I got an bacterial infection with necrosis smh! I was supposed to go back 6 weeks after to get my reinjection of 250cc in each butt cheek 6 weeks after but couldn't do to the infection. I actually wanted more ccs but he was hesitant to give me alot from the beginning wich I was pissed about so I went back about three months post op to get the frozen fat that he had stored from the procedure now I'm hearing from other doctors that you shouldnt freeze fat for bbl surgery because fresh fat is better on top of it I dont believe hes licensed to do this procedure!! I'm disgusted!btw the procedure was performed on January 8th of this year I just didnt see an option to go back with the dates so I just put todays date.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

He doesnt listen to concerns very well as soon as you come in his office for a follow upappt and you mention a concern about your body after sugery he shuts you up and says give me a sec let me examine you I think thats his way of saying (I dont want to hear what you have to say). Then when I first wentto him I showed him my wish pics and he didnt even want to see them he just looked and said "lets not compare other peoples bodies with yours" noone was saying I wwant the exact body type of that person I just wanted a similar shape! That shouldve been my red flag! And everytime I call his office to speak with him he never returns my calls wich is unprofessional! So what do you guys think as far as the before and after pics?

I am sorry to read about your experience. You are right—Elliot Heller is not licensed. I was researching plastic surgeons too for BBL. His profile on ratemds.com and realself.com have lots of positive reviews and his office quoted me astonishing low quote for BBL. Then I looked him up on the American Board of Plastic Surgery (abplsurg.org) and the American Society of Plastic Surgery (plasticsurgery.org), both of which every legit plastic surgeon who maintain strict training requirements and who follow an ethics board are listed, and found he was not listed. Then I looked him up on the NY State Dept of Health Professional Misconduct and Discipline search site (http://w3.health.state.ny.us/opmc/factions.nsf/physiciansearch), and found he had his license suspended in 2005. Research, research, research, and research some more with skepticism of any good glowing reviews and low prices. I hope you are able to get some recourse from him for your distress to your body and psyche!
So u know anything about dr shain cuber and research on him.
Sorry Hun....me too I n unhappy with my results...I went to jimerson last May paid 20000$ and got horrible results...now I need a revision with another one and have to pay again....just be careful whom you choose next time....blessings
Welcome sweetheart! I know you are upset with what you received from your PS and I wish you would of discovered RS before you made your final decision that way you could had got some info on PS that could of gave you what you were seeking. But like Sexeeangel recommended; read her journey and start taking step to training your body while it's still healing to look as good as you can get it Sweety. I feel if you waist train, squat, exercise and continue to wear your garment you will be good. Cause Sweety your booty is huge and with some compression Hunee...... Thank God you got over your infection that's most Important. Keep us updated.
Welcome to RS! Im sorry u had a bad experience but look at my journal and u will see there is hope! Have u started ur waist training?
I'm sorry that you are unhappy. If I were you, I would report him... good luck and thanks for sharing. You may have helped someone else avoid going to him...keep us posted. :(