Goodbye Ink! -State College, PA

Currently having tattoo removal to 2 of my teenage...

Currently having tattoo removal to 2 of my teenage angst driven horrible decisions.

Not only did I get a boob tattoo on my 18th birthday, I followed it up with a tramp stamp! oh 2000's, how you affected me so!

So, I am working with an awesome MD who is lasering these areas. The trick to this procedure is I have to go in with no tan, treat the area very nicely while I am healing and space the treatments out so my body has a chance to clear the ink.

I am really happy with my treatments so far, and have a goal of fading my chest as much as possible before my upcoming breast aug!

Hope to get my pictures up later this week. The black ink is significantly lighter, the red is gone. The blue is really stubborn, but Dr Fanny explained that ahead of time, so I knew it might not respond.

Hi! I also have a "tramp stamp" that I got at 18. I'm now 31, and I know better. I'm currently having a different one removed, however I plan to get the tramp stamp removed eventually. I'm glad you have seen a lot of fading. It's so relieving and exciting to take off the bandage and see so much tattoo gone! Good luck!

Well it certainly sounds like you have a good attitude about the tattoos that you are no longer fond of.

I didn't realize you weren't suppose to be tan when you have the removal done, which makes sense though.

Not sure if you already know this, but we have an entire community dedicated to breast aug. so definitely check it out and start your review there. The women in the community will help you prepare for your upcoming surgery and offer you support while you heal - its a real sisterhood!

Can't wait to see pics and welcome!!
Fanny Louton