Starry Eyed After Bleph

I normally am very afraid of surgeries and clinics...

I normally am very afraid of surgeries and clinics. The clean smell of a hospital or a clinic freaks me out totally and i chicken out even for a flu shot. The only other thing that freaked me out more than needles is my eyes. I had very swollen eyelids and i knew that to get rid of this problem, i had to battle by surgery fear.So, with all my courage i went and met a very nice doc here in Ca. He checked me out, assured me that everything would be ok. His staff was very warm and friendly too and so i went in on my next appointment to get bleph done. My eyelids skin had sagged alot and it was interfering with my vision. The doc lay me down , sedated me mildly through an iv and also ijnected some anesthesia near my eyes. Not sure what he did, for i was quite sedated. He then made incisions in some areas of my eyes and removed the fat and the extra skin. He made an incision in the inside of my lower eyelid as well. I did have incision scars later for a few months on the upper eyelid but the lower ones were invisible as they were on the inside. It has been over a year now and the scars are almost gone. My eyes are great now and have not reverted back to the old saggy state. Since it was a surgery, i had to take 10 days off during which i got plenty of rest. I was told not to do anything that would strain my eyes, including crying. It hurt me when i sneezed alot. In a week the stitches were removed and after that weekend, i was back at work.

Bleph has been great for both my upper and lower eyelids. I can atleast see properly now and even have a twinkle in my eyes coz i look so good!

Same, can you share the name of your surgeon? Thanks.
could you share the name of your surgeon? thank you !
please email me the name of your surgeon and its location. thanx! (leekorbills@yahoo.com)
hello can you please send me a da name of your doctor and the contact information I have save up for this procedure and now I'm ready to make the call. Thank you. davidm10us@yahoo my email
You are very fortuniate to have found a surgeron that knew what he was doing. I had upper and lower 7 years ago and to this day do not reconize the woman starring back in my mirror, nor do my children. It left me with hollowed sunken eyes, and a negative overall appearance. I too was afraid, but for good reason as it turned out. Your procedure was different than mine. I was fully sedated, and could not open my eyes for one week. Had to have steroids for swelling and brusing. One eye is also larger than other. This was a Board Certified Plastic Surgeron, and I honestly thought she knew what she was doing. Now I search for affordable , alternatives in reversion. Nothing has turned up for me as yet. I have never regreted wanting to improve my appearance, and millions of woman have positive procedures daily. Mine do not improve my appearance, but changed it entirely for the negative. I know there are thngs in life we never recover from, and I fear this maybe mine. Depression and other emotional ordeals come with negative plastic surgery outcomes, and more information on these should be address.One never learns of these ordeals, until you are there seeking comfort and understanding as why this happened to you. I don't think all plastic surgerons know what they are doing,and the impact a negative result has on patients mentally, emotionally,and perhaps forever.
I would love to have the name of the surgeon and medical office in Sacramento where your operation was done.
Hello, Can you provide me with the name of your surgeon. I am looking to have this surgery done. THank you.