Rhinoplasty Review - Stanford, CA

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I recommend Dr. Most for anyone who is considering getting a Rhinoplasty. The overall service that I received by the staff and doctors working with Dr. Most was professional and top-rate. I was very satisfied with my results, and though very rare, my final results matched the before and after pictures which Dr. Most predicted at our first meeting. Dr. Most cares about the aesthetic result, as well as, the functionality of what he is operating on and expresses apprehension when he knows that what you are asking for is not practical and could do harm in the future. I appreciated his honesty and how he explained technical elements of the surgery to me, this made me very confident as a patient-in a few words,he doesn't sell an idea and he is honest with his patients. On an aesthetic perspective, I felt that Dr. Most listened to the concerns I had, worked with me to achieve a practical result, and shared the same wants of sculpting a nose that matched my facial features. I had a very natural result and I recommend Dr. Most to anyone looking for a good surgeon. He's the best!