Could Not Have Asked for a Better Experience - Stanford, CA

I did a great deal of research regarding finding...

I did a great deal of research regarding finding the best rhinoplasty specialist in the Bay Area and I must say I feel like I made a great choice. Dr. Most could not have done a better job on my difficult nose. He under-promised and over-delivered in a big way. The communication was terrific, bed side manner was great and his staff are friendly and professional. Best of all, I feel like I have a beautiful new nose without sacrificing any functionality. I am really thrilled with my experience and the cast has only been removed today. My nose will only continue to get better from here.

I am almost one month out of surgery and I thought...

I am almost one month out of surgery and I thought I would check in and update my experience. My nose had a bump and a bifid nasal tip. In other words, the tip looked like it was made up of two parts and looked bulbous. I also wanted the tip lifted a bit and the noses needed to be moved about 5 degrees over to be more symmetrical. I had really huge expectations and am not easily satisfied. However, I am very happy to report that I love my results. I could really not be any happier with how my nose looks now. The only issue I have had is that my nose has been stuffed up ever since the surgery. After the cast came off, I could breath better, but I am still s bit uncomfortable. I really hope that the breathing will eventually improve. My doctor told me that this might last up to 8 weeks. I am almost half way there.

Hooray for your success story! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.

Hi Rose, how are you doing one year past? Do you feel like you're seeing final results now?
I have felt like I was seeing final results for at least six months now. I really love my nose and my whole face looks better because of it. I finally like having pictures taken. It is not that my nose is perfect, it's that it really fits my face and looks natural and balanced. I am very happy with this result.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon