turkey transest haİr transplantatİon - Istanbul, Turkey

I really can not complain in any way. It is an all...

I really can not complain in any way. It is an all inclusive service. From the first call right after my request, over the operation and the caretaking, until the drop-off at the airport for my flight back home, I was guided and felt very secure. The operation itself is quite exhausting and the first nights afterwards are short, but it is worth the result.
Thank you so much for sharing your review.

I would love to add your experience to the Hair Transplant community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Hair Transplant community today.
ı can realy say thıs place was realy good treatment ım pleased wıth all the ways ı recomend anybody consıderıng thıs procedure thank you ...
How many grafts did you do? Cn you also post more pictures?

my photos

I am just popping in here to tell you about my great experience at Transest Clinic in Istanbul . If you are considering having a Hair Transplant then I would highly recommend this place. I was really well looked after by the clinic especially the co-ordinator Aytac who was first class in his approach making me feel well looked after. Before I went to go ahead with my Transplant I looked at a number of factors and I searched through a lot of Turkish clinics and Transest was top of the pile in a number of areas for me . First of all was the work that I saw from other patients which I was impressed with. Secondly the price which was extremely competitive. Next I read the reviews of which a lot of people were very positive about the clinic and lastly the place as me living in the UK, Turkey is not too far to travel to and Istanbul is a place I've always wanted to go see and I recommend you do too it's a great experience, lots of history and the Turkish people are really warm great people. So my advice is if you are considering a hair transplant then this is the clinic that you should go to. Excellent!
can you get the website for the clinic u did your hair transplant plz
Hi www.transest.com