turkey transest haİr transplantatİon - Istanbul, Turkey

I really can not complain in any way. It is an all...

I really can not complain in any way. It is an all inclusive service. From the first call right after my request, over the operation and the caretaking, until the drop-off at the airport for my flight back home, I was guided and felt very secure. The operation itself is quite exhausting and the first nights afterwards are short, but it is worth the result.

my photos

DR.AYŞE ÖZTÜRK

can you get the website for the clinic u did your hair transplant plz
total 5100 grefts
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hi! I come from France. I'm 27 years old, and I was operated on 25 February 2014. I recommend strongly this clinic and at the moment I am very satisfied with the result! I have to wait now to see how it grows well :-) 10 hours of operation, 5 people to take care of me, 4500 grafts! It's a big operation, but they are real professionals. The team is young, meticulous, very kind. They are either doctors, or nurses. The coordinator takes care of you and everything spends as it was advisable in advance. Unbeatable value for money. Attractive price-performance ratio. If the hair grow well, it can change a life and self-confidence. I particularly appreciated that the coordinator answers all my questions quickly. Thanks! Bonjour à tous! S'il y a des francophones qui lisent ce forum, je vous recommande cette clinique. Ils ne sont pas encore très connus en France, mais ils le méritent, car ils sont très professionnels et ils se sont vraiment bien occupés de moi. Je suis prêt à vous donner mes coordonnées ou à témoigner si vous vous voulez avoir plus de renseignements.
NİCOLASTRE ,Do you've been transest clinic operation?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

can you please erkan tell usthe name or the website of the clinic please ?
Your results are incredible. How many grafts was this?
Thank you so much for sharing your review.

I would love to add your experience to the Hair Transplant community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Hair Transplant community today.
ı can realy say thıs place was realy good treatment ım pleased wıth all the ways ı recomend anybody consıderıng thıs procedure thank you ...
How many grafts did you do? Cn you also post more pictures?