transest haİr transplant - Turkey, TR

I’m very happy with the results. The staff were...

I’m very happy with the results. The staff were professional. They'll let you know what can be done and how. Now after 1 week, each time I look at myself in the mirror, I am looking at a new me. I had 700 grafts placed, in order to hide a scar and to have a symmetrical dens mustache it didn't hurt at all during the process and the most important thing that I notice in this clinic is “they think more about great result and satisfaction than profit-seeking”

before photos

Dr. Ayşe

quate ınformatıve and helpfull

Filling in nicely - congrats!
Congrats on a successful procedure :) Look forward to seeing your final results - keep us posted.
I'm happy you got great results. If you don't mind my asking, can you post pictures from before the procedure and the scar you had? I have a scar above my upper lip that I am trying to hide with hair transplants. Did the transplants survive in the scar tissue? Was it a big scar? Did they grow in normally? I was told the transplants in scar tissue might grow in at weird angles. Can you post photos of the growth you got a few months after the procedure? Good luck!
ı just had the operatıon ı waıt for the results , turkısh drs are very good they guıde you for all process , ı added my photos ı hope ı helped you ..
Thanks so much for sharing your photos. It is very kind of you to help me. Did you have a scar revision/excision done before the hair transplant surgery? Please keep me posted on your progress as the months go by and you see the final results.