Juvederm - Stop Reading Scary Reviews - It is All About the Doctor.

I am a 28 year old male, and have been considering...

I am a 28 year old male, and have been considering getting a filler for my deep smile lines for quite sometime.

Anyway, after reading some of the nightmare stories on this site, I have been terrified to take the step and actually get something done. I have talked to my dermo several times about doing something, but never had the guts to go through with it.

On Tuesday I went in to see her and AGAIN brought up my desire to get a filler. She than explained to me the process in great detail and showed me several before and after pictures of many of her patients. She proceeded to tell me that she uses Juvederm regularly on herself, and has never had one of the nightmare experiences so often described on this site.

So today, I finally built up the courage to get it done - and I couldn't be happier. It literally took 5 years of my face and I can't wait to go out tonight! No swelling, no bruising, no pain. I can’t get over it.

Here is my advice... If you are thinking about getting a filler just make SURE you have a doctor you are comfortable with. Make sure they take the time to answer ALL of your questions - and quiz them. Ask them how many procedures they have done, how many complications they have had, what product do they recommend for your lines ect.? My doctor was extremely patient as I grilled her for about an hour. She is the best and I would recommend her to everyone!

Yeah so... The results at first were a amazing...

Yeah so... The results at first were a amazing.  It has now been about 3 days since my injections, and now that the swelling has gone down, I would say an 85% correction turned into a 50% correction.  I am still glad I did it, but I really wanted better results.  I am considering getting another injection, but the stuff ain't cheap.  I have another appoinment with my demo in about 2 weeks so I will talk to her about it then.

what dermo do you go?
Thank you so much for posting something positive on this site. I'm getting a filler done in 10 days, and am so terrified after reading some of these posts. Once again, kudos my friend on the positive feedback. :)
Thanks for sharing your review and glad to hear you found a doctor you can trust (yes, we like happy stories too :)!