Seems Worth It - Stamford, CT

Definitely use the meds. I had four passes at 60 -...

Definitely use the meds. I had four passes at 60 - uncomfortable but I have the feeling if I had used the meds I would've been just fine. No bruising initially, swelling straight away. Bruising last just under two weeks, swelling a little less. Bruising is quite massive so make sure area is not visible to others for two weeks. I am a fitness professional by trade, have a very low body fat percentage but the problem area of my outer thigh. Diet is very healthy and exercise is more than the average person but I inherited my mothers cellulite issue and needed a boost. It has been 3 1/2 weeks, so far I can see a difference in size but not specifically a reduction in fat appearance (cellulite). It was my impression that the fat cells are wiped out and then eliminated from your system over a period of 8-12 weeks. I am definitely smaller but not sure the appearance of fat cells has reduced by much. Perhaps in a few weeks since it's only been 3 1/2. I would recommend -worth at least the reduction of size in an area that you have no control over.

Wonderful Dr., wonderful bedside manner. Made the unbearable, bearable.