Seems Worth It - Stamford, CT

Definitely use the meds. I had four passes at 60 -...

Definitely use the meds. I had four passes at 60 - uncomfortable but I have the feeling if I had used the meds I would've been just fine. No bruising initially, swelling straight away. Bruising last just under two weeks, swelling a little less. Bruising is quite massive so make sure area is not visible to others for two weeks. I am a fitness professional by trade, have a very low body fat percentage but the problem area of my outer thigh. Diet is very healthy and exercise is more than the average person but I inherited my mothers cellulite issue and needed a boost. It has been 3 1/2 weeks, so far I can see a difference in size but not specifically a reduction in fat appearance (cellulite). It was my impression that the fat cells are wiped out and then eliminated from your system over a period of 8-12 weeks. I am definitely smaller but not sure the appearance of fat cells has reduced by much. Perhaps in a few weeks since it's only been 3 1/2. I would recommend -worth at least the reduction of size in an area that you have no control over.

Wonderful Dr., wonderful bedside manner. Made the unbearable, bearable.

So was it 1000 per thigh? It has now been about 3 months since your Liposonix, so any improvement should now be visible... do you have an update for us? Thank you for posting your story! I have the same problem area as you, and I'm craving a smaller outer thigh so I can buy smaller pants and can wear a swimsuit in public.

Thanks for the advice. When you say "pain medication" can you be more specific? The doctor i went to see for a consultation didn't mention anything. Thanks!