Latisse Experience - Stamford, CT

It has been 2 1/2 weeks and I have been using...

It has been 2 1/2 weeks and I have been using Latisse morning and night. I started using it because I am 54 female and accidentally for the 1st time in my life cut over half of my eyelashes off on one eye down to the route with an old eyelash curler while rushing. I asked my doctor now at 2 1/2 weeks if it were o.k. to keep using the Latisse morning and night if I have absolutely no side affects which I don't and he said yes as long as I don't have the red, burning or itchy side affects. Apply a dab of vaseline to under eye area not near lash line but lower to try and avoid possible darkening. I am med to olive dark brown eyes. I don't want dark circles.

I am so sorry that happened to your lashes, but at least you've discovered Latisse! It is absolutely amazing - my lashes doubled in length and got thicker AND darker. It gets expensive if you continue getting it from the dr. office so I found a website run by a dr. that can legally provide it online. It costs me $89 or less because they run awesome specials. Check out latisse.md and good luck with your continued progress!

I am all about saving money, but please be very careful if you are considering ordering something like this from a website. It might be a fine product, but it could be some sort of knockoff. Just hard to tell and seems risky to me. :-/

I have been using for about 18 months now. Still going strong - I was afraid it would peter out. I am also only using every other day at this point. latisse.bz
Dermatoligist Stamford CT

It has only been 2 1/2 weeks so I can't say 100% what my full experience is with product. As far as growth in 2 1/2 weeks the lashes that were cut at the root showing only black dots have grown and are growing they are actual short lashes after only 2 1/2 weeks. After 2 to 3 months I will use the Latisse only at night but for now until I get a negative reaction I will use morning and night.