Latisse Experience - Stamford, CT

It has been 2 1/2 weeks and I have been using...

It has been 2 1/2 weeks and I have been using Latisse morning and night. I started using it because I am 54 female and accidentally for the 1st time in my life cut over half of my eyelashes off on one eye down to the route with an old eyelash curler while rushing. I asked my doctor now at 2 1/2 weeks if it were o.k. to keep using the Latisse morning and night if I have absolutely no side affects which I don't and he said yes as long as I don't have the red, burning or itchy side affects. Apply a dab of vaseline to under eye area not near lash line but lower to try and avoid possible darkening. I am med to olive dark brown eyes. I don't want dark circles.

Dermatoligist Stamford CT

It has only been 2 1/2 weeks so I can't say 100% what my full experience is with product. As far as growth in 2 1/2 weeks the lashes that were cut at the root showing only black dots have grown and are growing they are actual short lashes after only 2 1/2 weeks. After 2 to 3 months I will use the Latisse only at night but for now until I get a negative reaction I will use morning and night.