Fraxel Treatment with Dr Ibrahimi - Stamford, CT

About two months ago, I had my first fraxel...

About two months ago, I had my first fraxel treatment with Dr. Ibrahimi. One of my girlfriends had done laser with him and highly recommnended him to me. This wasn't the first time I got the procedure but it was the first time I got it done with Dr. Ibrahimi. Initially I resisted to do the fraxel again since I did it at a spa in Greenwich in the past and didn't have a good experience. However, Dr. Ibrahimi told me he felt it was the right procedure for me so even though I was hesitant, I gave his expertise the benefit of the doubt and got it done. I am so glad i listented to him. Fraxel cleared up a lot of my damaged skin and made it a lot smoother. It also got rid of the few brown spots i had on my face. I am schedule for my second procedure this week. As per Dr. Ibrahimi, he thinks I may need up to 3 -5 treatments to see full results. I am already very happy with the first treatment so I am excited to see what the next treatments will do. I highly recommend Dr. Ibrahimi to anyone wanting this treatment. He is an expert in the field and his credentials and results speak for themself. I will try to come back and share my photos once I've done all of my treatments.
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon

I wouldn't see anyone else for fraxel or any other laser treatment again.

My derm suggested fraxel to get rid of some slight sun damage on my cheeks- small areas of darker pigmentation- did you have these & if so did the treatment get rid of those? How was the recovery ? A week or more ?
That's awesome, happy for you!! Are you taking progress pictures?