Early 40s, Thought It Was Time to Start Botox - Stamford, CT

It appeared like everyone around me was getting...

It appeared like everyone around me was getting botox but I didn't feel comfortable on the idea of injecting toxins into my face. But with my lines showing more than ever after I hit my 40s, I thought it was time I take the risk. I found Dr. Ibrahimi online and began seeing him last year for botox. I had my forehead and around the eyes treated. I was so nervous but Dr. Omar put me at ease. The procedure itself was not very painful. I do not like needles but it was just a little pinch each time he did it. Right after the procedure, I could see some dots on my face from where he injected but those were gone within an hour or two. I didn't have any downtime from it. After a few weeks, my face began to feel tighter as if I couldn't move my eyebrows. This was an uncomfortable feeling at first but then it settled down and I was very happy with the results. Since my first visit, I have gone back every 4 months or so to have it done. If you can spare a few hundred bucks every few months, it is definitly worth the investment.

Thanks for sharing.  I know what you mean about being torn over injecting a strain of botulism into your face voluntarily.  But is sure is effective!  Does it take a few days after injection for you to see results now that you get it regularly, or are the results always there?  Just curious.
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Omar is a great injector and very natural. I like that he charges per unit vs. area because I know I am getting what I paid for.