Sort of Worked - Stamford, CT

My teeth weren't too bad to begin with, but I...

My teeth weren't too bad to begin with, but I wasn't happy with the look of my canines so I got ClearCorrect when my insurance said they would pay for half of it.

I was happy how ClearCorrect straightened out my front teeth and helped my overbite. After a year, however, it did not fix my crooked canines - the primary purpose I tried it in the first place. I noticed other reviewers had the same problem with the canines, so I guess if you have that problem don't try it.

My dentist offered to get me more trays but warned me my canines would most likely not move anymore than they had, so I opted not to bother. Overall, I would definitely not say that ClearCorrect is commensurate to 'braces', but maybe more of a retainer to make your teeth slightly more straight. However, a friend of mine has Invisalign and her teeth look more like they had 'braces'.
Dr. Patel

Great dentist - highly recommend! :)

Thank you so much for reviewing your experience with Clear Correct for us!  Were there no bonded attachments for this appliance?  I was under the (seemingly false) impression that Clear Correct was much like Invisalign, but without attachments, I don't see how it could apply the torque forces required to turn the canines.  Did your doctor explain how it was supposed to work?

Yes I did have the bonded attachments. They call them "engagers".

Oh, okay.  I wasn't crazy!  Thank you for clearing that up :D