Lipodissolve Worked for Me! - Stamford, CT

I am someone who watches what they eat, exercises...

I am someone who watches what they eat, exercises regularly, yet all my life I've had these protrusions on the sides of my thighs I call "hocks", also the saddlebags. For the life of me all the exercise in the world would not get rid of them so I took the chance with Lipodissolve back around 2007. I had a series of injections, the doctor continued on with me until I was satisfied which was great. I was seeing results after a few injections and by the end (note this was probably once every 6 weeks or so, and less often as the results came about), what a difference! My pants all fit great, didn't look tight the way they used to. The downside was in fact the pain. The day or 2 after I was really sore, hurt to sit, and I was puffy. That all subsided but recurred with each set of injections. You have to drink a lot of water to flush it all out. Honestly, it's been 5 years now and the hocks have not returned! I thought about touchups but we'll see. As long as you are someone who exercises and has a good diet this will resolve the minor body issues you may have for good. Get diet and exercise first, then fine tune the rest of the body with this!

Dermatology associates