Best Choice I've Ever Made - St. Petersburg, FL

I had breast augmentation surgery in 1992 and...

I had breast augmentation surgery in 1992 and although I was pleased at the time, 18 years later, I noticed that my breasts began to sag and the implant became more noticeable by touch. I decided to have the implants removed and replaced with silicone and a lift done at the same time. The difference is NIGHT AND DAY!! My breasts not only look more natural, they feel more natural. This is the best decision I have ever made regarding my appearance. The pain the first night is quite intense but just gets better every day.

The only regret I have is not doing it sooner. Dr. Gayoso is simply the BEST. He is not just a brilliant surgeon he is a very kind and warm person. I felt that he really listened to me and was available to me every step of the way.

Lastly, I can't say enough good things about his entire staff. Everyone is so helpful and caring. Choosing to have elective surgery is a very difficult decision to make but Dr. Gayoso and his staff never pressured me and made me feel completely comfortable with the entire process. They have changed my life!!! All of my bras and clothes still fit me but now they just fit me the right way.

Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon