Dr. Kass & His Dynamite Staff - Saint Petersburg, FL

I have always wanted to get my lips augmented and...

I have always wanted to get my lips augmented and I decided that after much research Dr. Kass was going to be the doctor to perform my surgery. On the day of the surgery Dr. Kass and his staff had me in and out of surgery in under an hour. I experienced no pain, even a week later when the stitches were due to come out. I look and feel great and my lips look exactly the way I hoped they would. If I could do it all over again, I would.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Kass on the internet while doing about two years worth of research on different doctors who I thought were qualified to perform my surgery. From the moment I went for my consult and meeting his dynamite staff I was comfortable from the very beginning. Dr. Kass answered all of my crazy questions and made sure I understood the entire procedure from start to finish. Best experience for an out patient surgery.

Post a photo if there so Great then!!
anyone know about sizing' i dont want to go back
i am freaked about swelling..
is 5 Days enough time off work to be presentable ? dont want people to know...
How are you doing? Do you have pics? I am debating in having the procedure done. Thanks

Thanks for sharing with us here on RealSelf! Would you consider posting photos of your lips so we can visualize your awesome results?