He Can't Be Trusted with a Needle, Don't Go to Him for a Knife Procedure - St. Petersburg, FL

I went in with a groupon, which was probably my...

I went in with a groupon, which was probably my first mistake. Upon entering the room, a nurse asked me what I wanted done. I told her the furrows between the eye and then I explicitly I told her I liked my high arches and had a previous bad experience with getting botox in the forehead region and my eyes dropping but I was assured since I was not getting injections in my forehead all would be ok. When the Dr came in he immediately upsold me on more units, which I expected he would do because I saw another review from a grouponer saying that they would try to upsell. I was not really concerned on paying more at that point as I was getting the results I wanted.. well..

I waited a week and called in the office to say that my eyebrow arches are now are none existent and my eyelids were dropped, and they asked me to come back in to take a look. The nurse and the office manager who both were rather rude acted like it was no big deal and said I needed to wait longer to see results. Well I am not new to botox, I know he messed up with the injections. I had to live with the results for months. I would not trust him with a needle let alone let him open up my face.
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling very pleased with the results. :( Do you have photos you feel comfortable sharing?