Patient -Sydney, AU

The initial consultations were thorough and...

The initial consultations were thorough and informative and there was great communciation from the hospital prior to the event. On the day of the procedure, the hostpital staff were friendly and warm, the process was well organised and on time and I was fully aware of everything that was or about to happen. After the procedure, once again, warm staff who assisted in every way possible to ensure my comfort and ease.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

My doctor, Dr Ho was a total professional. The first consulation in his offices were informative and comprehensive and none of my questions seemed irrelvant or mundane. On the day of the procedure, Dr Ho explained everything, introduced any other staff who were assisting or observing, reaffirmed what was going to happen and eplxained how I might feel afterwards. He again gave me many opportunities to ask questions and nothing seemed complicated or cause for anxiety. Post the procedure, he was there to make sure I felt okay, and then follow up was brilliant. My eyes look amazing, so clearly Dr Ho is not only incredibly capable, he is warm, caring and totally professional in every way.