Five Months in and So Worth It! - St. Louis, MO

I am 47 years old and had a full face and neck...

I am 47 years old and had a full face and neck ultherapy treatment five months ago and have been thrilled with the results. I was excited when my brow lifted immediately, and the gradual lifting and tightening along my jawline, brow and lower eyelids has continued for months.

I recently went to our community homecoming and received several comments on how good I looked. The best part is that I look like myself--only younger. My Dr. has always emphasized that she wants me to look natural and refreshed and that's what Ultherapy has done for me.

I have had botox and filler treatments and during a recent botox appointment, my Dr. determined that I did not need as much botox around my eyes and mouth due to the lifting and tightening created by Ultherapy. How cool is that! My upper eyelids are more open and applying eyeshadow is easier and looks so much better. There is also less lining in the lower eyelids, so concealer stays nicer looking longer.

I would absolutely do Ultherapy again. I took pain meds and did not feel any pain along the jawline, but a little in the forehead area.

Saint Louis Dermatologist

I have been a patient of Dr. Kandulas for several years. She and her staff have always been professional and helpful. I would highly recommend their services.

Do you have any updates? Are you still happy with your results? Thanks! I am trying to determine whether to have the procedure or not...
Could you please post pictures? I'm considering having this done and it is ALOT of money, I'd love to see your results. Thanks!