Dark Circles & Hallowed Eyes Are History -Saint Louis, MO

Random thoughts on the procedure: * Once the...

Random thoughts on the procedure:

* Once the doctor started injecting, I felt *very* dizzy, disoriented and came close to passing out. Dr Nayak continuously reassured that this is very typical and happens at least once a day, but that first taste was very unsettling. I had to force myself to relax in order to come back down to Earth, and he then resumed. Fortunately, the other eye wasn't nearly as bad, but this is something they don't tell you during the consult.

* Originally I was quoted $1500 for 3 vials, but turned out I only needed 2 ($1200). Appreciate the honesty. Purchased healing pads for $25 as well.

* For the first 2 days, I had some bad swelling and lumps. I was already apprehensive about the procedure after reading about Biofilm infections and had to constantly reassure myself that I needed to give it 1-2 weeks to heal and settle. My face looked slightly deformed, and I almost didn't recognize myself. I cancelled all social activities for the weekend, holed up in the apartment and forced myself not to look in the mirror too much.

* After several days, the magic started happening. Lumps and discoloration finally disappeared, and I looked like me again - without the dark circles + hollowness. In fact, the results just kept getting better and better, and to this day I can't believe what a difference it has made.

All in all, 100% satisfied and highly recommended.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for the kind review!
Thanks for breaking everything down, this is so informative!  It sounds like you've had a great experience, I'm glad the "disfigurement" was temporary and you are happy with your results.  Welcome to the Community.