Under Eye Filler Treatment - Saint Louis, MO

I'm a male in my early 30's on the east coast that...

I'm a male in my early 30's on the east coast that has always suffered from hereditary dark circles/hollowness. Recently, started doing research regarding under eye fillers and consulted with two reputable doctors before meeting with Dr. Nayak. The two doctors were intelligent and informed me that they would be use a needle and that I may bruise for a week or so but that I was a good candidate for fillers. I was hesitant because of the bruising and started learning about the cannula method and I came across Dr. Nayak. He had great credentials and I decided to travel to get a consult and if I felt comfortable with him then I would get the procedure done as well.

Dr. Nayak's office is about 10-15 minutes from the airport and his office is very clean and new. The staff was courteous and Dr. Nayak was very punctual. Dr. Nayak looked at me and thought I was a good candidate and gave me a run down of the procedure. He was personable and very professional. I decided to do the procedure - he said I would need 2 syringes of Restalyne and 2 syringes of Juvederm Ultra. He would work the under eye and cheek areas. The procedure was pretty much painless and he guided me thru it, notifying me what he was doing and how much was left. He made two insertions on each side and used the cannula to fill my areas. The total time was about 10 mins (excluding the numbing prep). After the procedure, I iced the area down and he provided me with some anti-bruising pills. We then took some before and after pictures.

It's been 2 days since the procedure and I'm pleased with the results so far. I did not bruise at all (I have little puncture marks at the point of needle entry but those are hardly noticeable and have pretty much gone away). I was a little swollen but it is not really noticeable (rather it was sensitive to touch). Overall, given my fears, I was really pleased that I chose Dr. Nayak.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nayak was great - he's very intelligent yet personable and answered all of my questions. He's very experienced in injectables and it was comforting to hear that he's been doing under eye fillers for ten years and staying on top of new techniques. He was even kind enough to give me a ride to the airport as he was also traveling out of town that afternoon!