Retexture After Acne Scars - St. Louis, MO

Good. But the numbing cream didn't help me not...

Good. But the numbing cream didn't help me not to feel my pain during the session. Anyway, it wasn't too painful but not comfortable. I had my pain for about 10 hours in the point to eat ibuprofen but the next day I was really in good shape. I didn't really experience much of swelling. My face still peels off so I am not sure the final effects are. But, I recommend the stuff at Cosmetic surgery office of Washington Univetsity, st Louis:) they are always nice, you rarely have to wait long and they will give you a good explanation of the whole procedure. And it cost 350$ so it is not the most expensive.

I have a scar from an abcess on my face. Abcess started in oct 2011, not mrsa. Took antibiotics. Left a huge pock mark type of scar. Will laser help me?

Jenzy, if you can get a good, close-up picture of the scar I would encourage you to post your question in the Q&A section with the photo(s) attached. That way the board certified doctors who volunteer on here can give you their opinions. :)

What doctor did you have?
Hurst