Juvederm/Restylane Treatment, Amazing Results! - Saint Louis, MO

I met Dr. Nayak for the first time today. I had...

I met Dr. Nayak for the first time today. I had the CoolSculpt treatment at Nayak a few weeks prior. I was very happy with the staff and that entire experience, so I decided to see what Dr. Nayak recommended for filling my cheeks that appeared sunken to me. I'm a 42 year old male with less than 10% body fat, as a result of the low body fat, and my age, my sunken cheeks made me look older than I feel. Dr. Nayak really, really knows his stuff! I was extremely impressed with his recommendation. He used 2 units of Restylane for under the eyes, and 2 units of Juvederm for mid to lower cheek filling. Dr. Nayak was very up front about how much product he felt would be required/effective, and I found his pricing very reasonable. When it comes to fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm, and Dr. Nayak's knowledge and finesse with using them, I would refer to him as a facial artist. I'm not really the type of person who would typically take the time to leave a review unless I'm really disappointed, or in this case, extremely, extremely happy! I will be using Dr. Nayak and his spa for all my filler/botox needs, and so should you if you're looking for the best in St. Louis.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nayak really knows his stuff. I have only used him for facial fillers, but he's literally an artist when it comes to this. He really cares about the end result and making sure you are completely happy. I'm glad we have Dr. Nayak in St. Louis!